Saturday, May 31, 2014

Back to the Bush!!

Hi Everyone!!


It was a long winter and spring full of adventures from the Jungle of Belize, and now back to the WILDS OF ALASKA~


I am on a new exciting adventure doing a lot of fun things and still living off of the grid... I just got done planting some veggies in my little greenhouse and excited for this years bounty. 


I will be doing some cool adventures including digging for razor clams, fishing in the rivers for salmon, trout and steelhead.  I will be going on some salt water adventures as well.  I have a really nice lodge off of the grid that I am at and have plenty of room for guests.  I invite you to join me for this summer and fall for some action packed fun in the Wilds of Alaska.


Please do not hesitate to contact me about this summers activities and hope you will join me for some REAL ADVENTURES!!


Email jdlostcoast@gmail.com
Phone (907) 512-5038
Website http://www.alaskawildadventures.tv


Here is our latest Alaska Wild Adventure video!


http://youtu.be/0cYNhC2_OTc


No comments:

Post a Comment