Sunday, January 20, 2013

Alaska Life; Living Wild!!

Pic of Jill Davis in Icy Bay, Alaska... Brave enough to get dropped off on an Iceberg~  It is great, everyone should do it once!

I wanted to share a poem with you~

There is a pleasure in the pathless woods.
There is a rapture on the lonely shore.
There is society where no one intrudes.
By the deep sea, and music in it's roar.
I love man the less, but nature more.
From these interviews, in which I steal.
From all I may be, or have been before.
To mingle with the universe, and FEEL.
What I can never express yet can not at all conceal.
BYRON

I feel fortunate to have gotten to do so much exploring over the years.  I really did have to make a conscious effort to live this lifestyle.  It did not just fall in my lap.  People have to make the choice and effort for these experiences.  Most people would rather just complain about what they never get to do.  Well folks, I went out and did it!

I want more~  There are places and things that I have planned.  I have always wanted to go travel the world.  I am going to do it.  The Amazon for peacock Bass, South America for Brown Trout and Golden Dorado, Bahama's and Belize.  Watch out world, here comes Jill Davis and I do not give up till I have accomplished what I set my mind to.  That is what it has taken in the past and pretty darn sure it has not changed.

I wish all the best life has to offer to you my friends, and as Donald Trump says, "If you are going to Dream, DREAM BIG!!"

Take care form the Wilds of Alaska
Alaska Woman, Jill Davis
join me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/jdlostcoast

   

No comments:

Post a Comment