Friday, January 25, 2013

Go Big or Go Home!

In this life of mine I have come to find even though women have come a long way, we are still belittled and treated differently than men. I think we should be teated differently in the aspect that we tend to be the more nurturing and loving of the sexes. Some women just do not fit that mold. Even women that are nurturers should be given respect. Black hearted business women need love too!

I just want to be treated like a human. Is that so much to ask? It is so funny to me how men will give respect to other men for the stupidest things, and belittle and sabotage women for being successful. It takes a strong woman to see past the glass ceiling and break that son of a bitch to pieces. The next step is living with yourself after you have done this. Believe it or not this is the hard part. After you have gotten that respect, some women revert back into the frame of mind that most of society would like us to fit into.
I
I think it is so funny how men can make sexual remarks and it is totally acceptable. If a woman does it, she is seen as inappropriate. Well I am inappropriate!

So friends, the moral to this story is Go Big or Go Home, and cry to your mommy if you can't play with the big kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment