Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Geting Back in to the swing of things!!!

Hi Friends!!!

I have been on a little hiatus.  I hope you did not miss me too badly.  It was the holidays, and I was traveling.  I have been on a short break from my normal writing and videoing activities.  As William Shakespeare would say "Strong reasons make for Strong Actions!"

I am in Cordova, Alaska and having a great time.  I moved here when I was 7 years old.  I then moved around a bit over the years.  I lived with my father on and off in Oklahoma, but I have always considered Cordova my Hometown.  I graduated high school here and I am sure at the time they were happy to see me head out on my life's adventures.  Since I have been back I have been more than welcomed with open arms by my childhood friends.

I am happy to be back and can not believe how much I missed the scenery and comradery, even for a hermit like myself that has spent most of the last 17 years of my life isolated in locations only accessable by boat or bushplane.  It is a nice change to hone my people social skills.  Being mostly a YouTuber/ Facebooker/Blogger can and will give you a fase sense of social grace!  I must admit dealing with people on a face to face basis is a lot different~

I am glad to be back writing and have a lot of stories to share with you.  I hope you enjoy and feel free to e-mail me and facebook me with your comments and feedback.

This is a video of Humpback Whales Bubble feeding.  I spent 8 months on a remote Island off of the North tip of Kodiak Island and got to see this face to face!  More to come~
 
Thank you kindly!
Sincerely,
Alaska Woman Jill Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment